F&I Services for Subaru Dealerships
A Subaru dealership's finance and insurance (F&I) department is essential to increasing its profitability and providing better service to its customers. At Line 5, we regularly partner with Subaru Dealerships to help them make their F&I departments more successful. Due to our many F&I services, we're confident we can outfit you with the best F&I products possible and help your team create a better customer experience.
If you want to take your Subaru Dealership to the next level, find out more about our F&I products and financing options.
F&I Products Line 5 Finances for Subaru Dealerships
At Line 5, we excel at financing F&I products for Subaru dealerships. When you partner with us and take advantage of our F&I products, you can raise your sales and provide a better customer experience. Due to our many products and services, you can give customers plenty of options they can combine to get the best coverage for their unique needs.
Review some of the main products we finance below.
- Key replacement: Key replacement is crucial for many customers due to the cutting-edge anti-theft features and other technologies installed in modern vehicle keys. Since replacing modern keys can be expensive, key replacement services are an excellent product to sell, as they cover a customer's expense whenever they need a new key. Additionally, this service also pays for road assistance costs whenever customers lock their keys in their cars.
- Tire and wheel protection: A customer's wheels and tires will wear down in the course of their life. Tire and wheel protection helps to cover a customer's costs whenever their tires are damaged.
- Dealer-owned prepaid maintenance: One of the best F&I products your Subaru dealership can offer is dealer-owned prepaid maintenance. When a customer purchases this service, they'll bring their vehicle back to you when it needs maintenance. Since customers will consistently return to your dealership, you can increase customer retention and brand loyalty.
- Service contracts: Many Subaru dealerships turn to us for the many service contracts we offer. Even though some dealerships choose original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for their service packages, you can offer much more extensive coverage and flexible plans at lower costs with our service contracts. Additionally, you can make your contracts more profitable by reinsuring them on the backend, and you can often sell them to customers without a deductible.
- Lifetime engine warranties: Replacing or repairing a broken-down engine can be incredibly costly for customers. When you offer lifetime engine warranties, you can put your customers' minds at ease, as these warranties will protect a customer's engine for as long as they own the vehicle. All a customer has to do to keep this warranty is follow the vehicle's recommended maintenance schedule. If they stick to the schedule, the warranty will cover the costs of replacing the engine.
F&I Financing for Subaru Dealerships
In addition to the F&I products we offer, we also provide F&I financing for Subaru dealerships. Due to the many plans we finance, we can help you give your customers exceptional service. Check out some of the primary plans we finance:
- Maintenance plans
- Extended warranty financing
- Road hazard
- Theft protection
- Roadside assistance
- Vehicle service contract financing
Alongside our F&I financing plans, we also guarantee instant approval whenever a customer selects a plan. Since we offer instant approval, many Subaru dealerships find it much easier to sell these plans to their customers. You can also expect us to always fully finance and fund all the protection plans your customers want.
Additionally, Subaru dealerships love our extremely flexible terms and rates. When you choose our loans, you can easily change the term lengths and interest rates. This versatility can help your team close deals faster, as they can quickly adjust loans to fit a customer's budget.
Another significant advantage of choosing us for F&I financing is our ability to offer loans with no money down required. While a customer's interest rate will change due to their creditworthiness, we don't require them to make a down payment to receive a loan. Since we finance loans for the entire coverage terms and longer, we also regularly offer low monthly payments. These low monthly payments make our financing a significantly more affordable option than conventional financing options for extended service plans.
F&I Software for Subaru Dealerships
Alongside our products and financing options, we also have intuitive F&I software for Subaru dealerships. With our software in your corner, your team will have a platform to see all the available coverage products, bundling them together to best serve a customer. We also ensure our Subaru dealer finance software is accessible to help your teams sell protection plans with ease. When your team uses our software, you'll notice they complete key processes faster, like report and contract generation and signature collection, thanks to its intuitive features.
Many of our clients love how many features our Subaru dealership F&I software provides them. Due to our partnership with TechAssured, our software comes with many helpful features. Some of the most popular features include an e-commerce sales portal, an advanced rating engine, a MERGE™ multiproduct comparison and sales system and an intuitive administrative system.
With all of these Subaru dealership software finance options, you can deliver a better user experience to customers and your team.
Why Work With Line 5?
With our intuitive software, many products and financing options, Line 5 is a step above the competition. If you compare our offerings to those of other companies, you'll find we have many more features. Unlike our competitors, we'll finance any product or protection plan, never require a downpayment and fund any contracts within 48 hours. We also take pride in having an effortless online application. This application features a payment calculator to assist with quicker closing and instant approval.
Additionally, many of our clients enjoy using our interactive dealer dashboard since it helps them better manage their customers and deals. With our intuitive term adjustment and interest rate buy-down calculator, your staff can quickly give customers the information they need.
After you partner with us, we'll work with you to give you solutions personalized to your business. Since we can customize our services and products, we'll incorporate your dealership's processes, values, business model and goals into whatever financing service we provide. Our tailored solutions allow your F&I department to have a greater chance to reach its full potential.
Contact Line 5 to Become a Partner Today
Immediately improve your Subaru dealership's F&I department and provide better services to your customers by signing up for a Line 5 partnership today. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.