PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY
This summary outlines our privacy commitment to you including how we collect and use your information, how we protect it, and who can see it. Line 5’s policy includes:
- We will not sell your information to third parties
- Any third parties who perform service for us are required to safeguard customer information
- We extensively secure and limit access to your information
- We thoroughly protect information about current, potential and former customers
- Collection of Personal Information: Line 5, LLC collects information that identifies you specifically, such as your name, physical address, email addresses, phone numbers, social security number, credit history and other "personal information" when voluntarily submitted. We receive and store any information that you choose to enter on or through this website, including any submissions you make or content you provide though an installment contract, dealer agreement and any other documentation provided to Line 5.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: Your information will only be disclosed as permitted or required by law. Collected data is maintained in your financial records with us. We use this information to process and service your account; and other ways as directed by you. We may also disclose it to organizations as necessary to perform transactions you request or authorize. All of collected personal information is safeguarded – whether a current, former or potential customer.
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
Line 5, LLC collects Social Security numbers as necessary to support state and federal legal requirements, to provide products or services to you and to meet needs within our Human Resources unit. To support these requirements, we restrict the access to Social Security numbers only to employees, agents, service providers, and government entities that require access to Social Security numbers to meet these purposes. We strive to protect Social Security numbers from unlawful disclosure and keep them confidential by maintaining administrative, technical, and physical safeguards that comply with applicable state and federal regulations.
We log all connections to our web servers, including your IP address. An IP address is NOT personally identifiable information, but general information about your location, connection to the Internet, and your Internet Service Provider. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer this site. Additionally, we will use your IP address to track your navigation of the site and we may use your navigation history in current and future marketing efforts to you and to others.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information stored in a user's browser that give that user a unique identification. This site MAY insert cookies into your browser that identify you as a previous user of the site and contain non-personally identifying information regarding you and your navigation the site. In some instances, these cookies may be used by us or other Web sites during your future navigation of the internet to target specific advertisements to you based on your previous use of this site. This site may also read cookies already stored within your browser to identify non-personal information about you and communicate this information to other advertisers. All cookies are established on a per session basis, and are not permanently stored on your machine. For more information about cookies, please visit www.AboutCookies.org.
To better protect your personal information, we have implemented specific data security procedures. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
To remove or change your contact information in our database, or to not receive future mailings or other communications, as well as for all other inquiries, please contact us at any time using one of the options below:
1. You may Opt out of our email list to remove yourself from receiving any future e- mail communication. Note that this process can take up to 10-business days.
2. You can update your communication preferences by logging into your account on www.payline5.com or by using one of the methods listed below:
Line 5, LLC
P.O. Box 112737
Naples, FL 34108